In a world of about ten wacky and fun teenagers, where school, weekends, church, and friends collide, is a blog where all their insane and boring adventures are documented... These are their stories.
Schedule
Winter Banquet this Friday! It'll be a full moon! :]
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
HOTC summer camp
Camp was amazing and if you missed it, I'm not gonna lie, you missed out. Check out how completely insane and in love with God we are. :) (for Jonathan :p)
Awesome pictures Lizzie. :D Thanks so much again for posting them. I have one problem... I have saved just about every one, but I can't seem to open up these two particular pictures. The first one is the one with me going :D with the helmet on (it was the one we both liked a lot). The second on is the one with you and I at the pool right bellow it. I'm not sure why I can't access them, but anyway, let me know if you know why. Thanks again ^_^ Good luck with everything (cheer, Spanish final, driver's ed test, etc.) :p
Yeah it would be cool if you could e-mail those pictures to me, thasnk you =D. I was up late making flair on facebook and just having fun I guess...I was up quite late though O.o. Glad to hear Spanish is over. Did you take your driver's ed test yet? If so I hope you did well ^_^ Let me know :p
5 comments:
Awesome pictures Lizzie. :D Thanks so much again for posting them. I have one problem... I have saved just about every one, but I can't seem to open up these two particular pictures. The first one is the one with me going :D with the helmet on (it was the one we both liked a lot). The second on is the one with you and I at the pool right bellow it. I'm not sure why I can't access them, but anyway, let me know if you know why. Thanks again ^_^ Good luck with everything (cheer, Spanish final, driver's ed test, etc.) :p
Yeah, I have no idea why you can't access them, but I didn't post ALL the pictures, just some, and I could send them to you via e-mail if you like.
Thanks so much- Spanish is OVER!!!!
(can you tell I'm excited?!)
and btw, why on earth were you up at 3:10 am? No wonder you sleep in so late!! haha.
I'll ttyl, Jonathan. And send you those pics if you like. :p
♥ Lizzie
Yeah it would be cool if you could e-mail those pictures to me, thasnk you =D. I was up late making flair on facebook and just having fun I guess...I was up quite late though O.o. Glad to hear Spanish is over. Did you take your driver's ed test yet? If so I hope you did well ^_^ Let me know :p
nah-
I have to wait a week to take it (next Thursday at 10:40) so I guess that means I'll have time to study.
Thanks so much though.
Hey guys, Missy's mom here.
After looking over all the crazazy pictures, I think I may have a name for your group.
R A O W
(pronounced like a wildcat would)
stands for:
Random Acts Of Wildness
Or...you could just drop the "of" and be:
R A W
:-)
Post a Comment